Sunday, July 14, 2013

Consensus part 2 - The Empirical Evidence

My previous "consensus" post had been sitting there for days, on the way to joining the ranks of abandoned projects.  However, I came across this recent post from SkepticalScience.com that rekindled my interest in seeing it through.

Now that I've posted that - I should support it with the "empirical evidence, which those fine volunteers at SkepticalScience.com have done such a good job of compiling.  



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Empirical evidence that humans are causing global warming (via Skeptical Science)
Posted on 9 July 2013 by gpwayne This post is a new 'basic' level rebuttal of the myth: "There is no actual empirical evidence that carbon dioxide emissions are causing global warming." What the Science Says: Less energy is escaping to space. Carbon…


No comments: